Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

The animation was top notch! I absolutely loved the smooth movements and "bounciness" of the characters and their facial expressions, as well as your use of colors.
The "lame bomber" part was pretty funny.

The only recommendation I have would be to add some (light) music in the background, since it felt a bit too silent at times.

Fantastic job nonetheless. Don't we all hate "sasquatch guys"...

Fantishow responds:

Oh my god, that Sasquatch dude.

He kept showing me these ultra pixelated pictures of his property. Like, he'd point at stray pixels in the dark and the side of a brick wall and say "They follow me everywhere and protect me". Dude was fucking nuts.

Also thanks!

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

I liked the animation, but most importantly, I loved the pacing. You delivered the story quickly, clearly, and without adding unnecessary details and wasting time.

It also made me feel somewhat uneasy for some reason.

Bassetfilms responds:

Seems like I achieved what I was going for, thank you very much.

HOT PEPPER CHALLENGE! HOT PEPPER CHALLENGE!

This isn't even an animation.
Youtube-tier garbage should stay where it belongs.

Where's My Water? Where's My Water?

Great idea and nice physics engine, even though it was too simple.
For those who didn't get it, the whole point of this tiny game is to make fun of the idiots who "like and share" every picture on Facebook that claims it will help African children, cancerous babies, etc.

You should make an actual game with this, you've already got a good start.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I almost fell for it the first time!
That has to be one of the funniest April fool jokes I've ever seen!
"Gut wrenching" missions... hahahaha!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Mixed bag

I have mixed feelings about this game.
On the positive side, the game was very faithful to the games it parodied. The programming was top notch, and the controls felt exactly the same as each game's original controls. The graphics, well... the self-made sprites were nicely done and felt right. The humor was probably the best part of the game, some parts made me chuckle (the blobs named "Chocolate kisses" was hilarious).
The diversity of games was nice, since you picked mostly classics, but the wrestling match didn't entertain me so much. But then I guess it's only a matter of opinion.
The great number of NES references was mildly entertaining, that's all I can say about that.
Now to talk about the negative side of this game.
First of all, my main complaint was the fact that it was mostly just a remake of the original games but with different sprites, and put together. Sure it was entertaining because of the references, context and a few new elements, but there wasn't that much originality.
Speaking of which, having a "one guy goes around killing video game characters from our childhood that are mixed together" game has been done before. Many times. As I said before, everything was recreated perfectly, but... that's it. It wasn't original, it didn't feel as great as I expected.

Overall, the game was nice, you obviously put a lot of effort into it, and congratulations for recreating those games so nicely, up to every details, even the bugs (hint), very faithful to the originals. But it left me with that "Oh, it's another of those games" feeling.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful