Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

The animation was top notch! I absolutely loved the smooth movements and "bounciness" of the characters and their facial expressions, as well as your use of colors.
The "lame bomber" part was pretty funny.

The only recommendation I have would be to add some (light) music in the background, since it felt a bit too silent at times.

Fantastic job nonetheless. Don't we all hate "sasquatch guys"...

Fantishow responds:

Oh my god, that Sasquatch dude.

He kept showing me these ultra pixelated pictures of his property. Like, he'd point at stray pixels in the dark and the side of a brick wall and say "They follow me everywhere and protect me". Dude was fucking nuts.

Also thanks!

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

I liked the animation, but most importantly, I loved the pacing. You delivered the story quickly, clearly, and without adding unnecessary details and wasting time.

It also made me feel somewhat uneasy for some reason.

Bassetfilms responds:

Seems like I achieved what I was going for, thank you very much.

HOT PEPPER CHALLENGE! HOT PEPPER CHALLENGE!

This isn't even an animation.
Youtube-tier garbage should stay where it belongs.

For Mom For Mom

Man, that hit really close to home.
I love your clean animation style. Keep up the good work!

catasasdsda catasasdsda

Your animation really has kept on improving throughout the years.
It's so smooth and stylish. You magnificent bastard.

golfinho responds:

C.L.A.P. 2 : Words C.L.A.P. 2 : Words

I laughed at the "while devil" at the beginning.
But "3 8" actually means "bitch" or "prostitute".
Otherwise, it was quite funny, the Chinese accent when speaking English was perfect (but the "x" in Chinese was a little weird).

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

Ahaha hilarious!

Steve Jobs 1955-2011 Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Wahahah Beijing's Apple store.
'twas great.

Do You Like Arbys? Do You Like Arbys?

Hilarious

I remember watching "Do you like waffles" years ago, and I loved it, so my first reaction upon seeing the link to this video was "looks like a rip-off". I was really surprised to see that YOU made it, and... well, it gave me a good laugh. I'm quite a fan of the "do your own, same song with different lyrics" joke, and seeing you doing it with such a classic was just great. As the old version, great animation and music, but even funnier!

Dominant Stick 2 Dominant Stick 2

Smooth

Despite the short length of this movie, I enjoyed it. The animation was silky smooth, which was a pleasure to see, and that jiggly, bouncy style gave it some punch. Looking forward to the next movie.